Thursday, March 1, 2018

My Journey With Personal Trainer Food!

28 days ago I started the Personal Trainer Food regimen because I was overweight and not feeling great about myself anymore. I have 3 children who are all super active, and I'm a waitress as well so I stay very active, but because of my poor food choices, I had gained weight and didn't know how to get it off.

I found Personal Trainer Food through a company named Tryazon, and luckily, I was chosen, along with my 2 team members, my mom and my friend Bev, to try the food, for free for 28 days!!

We were given lists of what we could and couldn't eat, and did a pre weigh in with pictures and measurements. We had a one on one call with a personal coach and she took the time to answer all of our questions and listened to our concerns, and let us know she would be there through it all with us.

I started with a 36 hour fast, and then I was off! I had a goal of losing 15 pounds in the 28 days, which I exceeded! I lost a total of 19 pounds and a ton of inches!!

What I loved most about Personal Trainer Food was that the guesswork was taken out of it. My meals were delivered right to my door and I had a list of foods I could add if I wanted. I was NEVER hungry, and the food is real food... no replacement bars or shakes or anything like that. My meals were ready in minutes with no mess or cooking!!

If you'd like to check it out for yourself, just follow this link!

Personal Trainer Food

I will forever be thankful for the tools Personal Trainer Food gave me to live a healthy life!




No comments:

Post a Comment