Sunday, October 22, 2017

Gold Rush Pay Dirt Tryazon Party!

Thanks to #Tryazon, I got to host a Gold Rush Pay Dirt Party for my husband and his co-workers! His co- workers brought along their wives and children, and we had a BLAST!


Not only did we pan for gold, we also ATE gold foods! We had Pineapple, Caramel covered Apples, Bananas dipped in Vanilla and Banana Yogurt with Gold Sprinkles, and Pizza with Pineapple. All of my food was a hit! 

We had past episodes of Gold Rush playing on the TV, and we all talked about our favorite episodes and how much we would all love to head into the wilderness and pan for gold ourselves.... oh, what a dream that would be!!

At the end of the party, we weighed the gold, and my husbands co-worker Steve had amassed the most, so he was the lucky winner of the TShirt and extra 1 lb. Gold Panning Kit. Our guests loved the keychains and other extras, but the hats were definitely a hit with all the girls!


A huge thank you to Tryazon and the Gold Rush crew for this amazing party!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like y’all had a great time. Looks so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!! Sounds like a cool game, I need to check it out for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like you all had so much fun!! I love how you had gold food at the party. Its touches like that that really make parties great!

    ReplyDelete