Thursday, August 19, 2004

All About Me!!

                                                                UPDATE!!!! 

 Hi everyone :) My name is Becky and I'm 30 years old. I'm the Mom to 3 beautiful, smart, wonderful children... DJ, June and Joee. They are 11, 4, and 1.5 respectively.

Secondly, I am an Extreme Sweeper and Freebie Lover! My biggest win ever was $10,000!! I have been at it for about 2 years and since I've started I have won cash, clothes, baby products, cleaning supplies, vacuums, jewelry, and soooo much more!! I am going to use this blog to share my success at sweeping, and I hope to make new friends too :)

Feel free to ask any questions, comment anywhere and everywhere, and PLEASE share your own tips and tricks too!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete