Monday, June 6, 2016

THE Fun Yard Game.. Mölkky!

From the Tryazon Site: Mölkky is an updated version of an old Scandinavian "throwing game" called Kyykkä that has been around for hundreds of years. Without age or fitness restrictions, and suitable to most outdoor spaces, Molkky is an easy, go-to game on any day. All over the world, Mölkky is enjoyed for its casual, easy game play, as well as in serious, top tournaments and championship competitions. 

From my own experience: Mölkky went from being something I've never heard about, to being THE game that my family and friends play at gatherings.. no joke! After the first round of the game, we just couldn't get enough. 



Our get togethers are all about family and fun, and this game is perfect for that! It can be a fast paced game where the adults get very competitive, or a leisurely game including kids and friends of all ages! 



The only 'rule' of this game when we play is that you cannot go over 50 points, because if you do, you have to start back at 25! I can honestly say that this is the most fun yard game that my family has played. And, we have played a lot of yard games like Hillbilly Golf, Yard Bowling, Bean Bag Toss, and Bocce Ball. 

Not only is this game fun and interactive, the game itself is rugged and durable, and will last a lifetime! It's made of wood and thick twine.. so believe me when I say, it will last! So get your game of Molkky and prepare to have a blast!


2 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for a fun new game for us to play outside, I adore this! Y'all look like you're having so much fun and it's some thing the kids and adults can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast playing this game and all the kids love it!

    ReplyDelete