Monday, June 8, 2015

DABBLE - The Fast Thinking Word Game #Tryazon Party!

This past weekend I had the pleasure of hosting a new #Tryazon party for #Dabble - The Fast Thinking Word Game!



I decided to have a Backyard BBQ Dabble Party and it was sooo much FUN! Lots of yummy food, good friends, and most of all, TONS of laughing! Some of the words we came up with made me giggle more than a little ;)


My sister in law Gina is an avid reader so it didn't surprise me when she pulled ahead of the boys with good words, but what did surprise me was how fast the boys were!! They were spelling words left and right that I didn't even know they knew! lol


Even the kids started getting interested when they heard all of the laughing and commotion! Even though they just finished school for the summer, they were more than eager to help the adults spell! All in all, my party was a huge success and we cannot wait to all get together for a few more rounds of #Dabble! Thanks #Tryazon :)

5 comments:

  1. Glad yall had fun not sure if I could do so well at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love word games, this looks like a lot of fun! I'm going to look for it the next time I'm in the game aisle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a great time!! Does it help to stand up? Did they think better? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sam... they really got into it!! I think the excitement was to much and they had to much energy to sit down ;)

    ReplyDelete