Friday, March 20, 2015

New Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

I got the opportunity to try the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel through @Influenster and let me just say, I am blown away!!! and extremely moisturized!!! and impressed!!! Ok.. i think you get the point ;)

I have used hundreds, maybe thousands of facial products over the years and I can honestly say that this is the first one I've ever used that I felt an INSTANT reaction. I applied it for the first time right before bed and my skin literally sucked the Water Gel in and left my face feeling baby smooth. The next morning I woke up and my skin was still super soft. I feel like this gel should be marketed as some kind of Miracle Gel.. and I'm not exaggerating!


Another thing I love about this Water Gel is that I only need a teeny tiny bit to moisturize my whole face. And the scent... opening the jar is like opening a tiny jar of ocean freshness. It's the most wonderful, fresh smell you can imagine!

So if you can't tell by my ramblings above, let me reiterate.. I am absolutely IN LOVE with the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel and I think you should try it out!

@Neutrogena  @Influenster #BehindTheGlow #Neutrogena  #contest

No comments:

Post a Comment