Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Donating School Supplies

This week I finished our children's school shopping, and I also took the kids on a shopping trip to buy school items to donate to local kids.

Our 11 year old son DJ and 4 year old daughter June each picked a supply list for a child their age and then chose items, on their own, to fulfill it. They had so much fun and it made them feel good too, knowing that they would be helping a child their age, maybe even a child that they know personally.



Even though we are a one income family with 3 young children, we are able to do things like this because of my couponing, sweeping, and my participation in other online sites! One of the things I hope to get out of my new blog is to help people understand what I do, and help them to do it too. So, if you have any questions feel free to ask! Or, if you have any tips or tricks, feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment